• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vector Doctor - before/after

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
For those of you on the fence about whether or not to have me convert files for you...

Here is an example of a before/after shot of what I can do for you

Both are raster images for illustrative purposes. I will not attach the actual vector on a public forum. The final file is vector and fully scalable. The fuzzier image is the original

Attachments

• mason.jpg
    mason.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 108
  • g-masons-logo.jpg
    g-masons-logo.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 102

threeputt

You're very good at what you do. Don't know if these two illustrations highlight your talents as well at they should.

I'm sure you can work from "fuzzier" images, correct? But appreciate you keeping membership aware of your services.

Ponto

Always a pleasure to see quality workmanship! Your website also demonstrates the value of what you offer and at a very reasonable rate... what is your secret...

JP

Jillbeans

I know I love what you did for me.
Saved me oodles of time and what a bargain.
Glad to have somebody like you.
What you sent me was 100% cuttable, perfect, and even idiot-proof.
Love....Jill

rcook99

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: For anyone that has not visited the Vector Dr. you don't know what your missing. He has all the correct medicine to make your vector nightmares go away.

Eric keep up the GREAT WORK!

sagesign

Local body shop needed logos replaced on both doors of a pick-up. Obviously poorly scanned clip art for the original, so I sent the pictures I took to Eric for proper reproduction. You can't beat the quality, price, and turn around. Thanks Eric.

Attachments

• stb.jpg
    stb.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 110
  • sta.jpg
    sta.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 88

wes70

Wow! Checked out your website... very impressive! Awesome prices! Saved your site in my favorites and will be using your services when needed.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Local body shop needed logos replaced on both doors of a pick-up. Obviously poorly scanned clip art for the original, so I sent the pictures I took to Eric for proper reproduction. You can't beat the quality, price, and turn around. Thanks Eric.

Ah yes, I remember this lovely piece. The original looked like it was autotraced as all the squared off shapes were wobbly and without square corners

FatCat

Have been very happy with the projects you've done for me as well.
The Vector Doctor is well worth every penny he charges - and then some!

S

SignTech

Eric rocks ............. always has. Used his services many times.

BobM

Eric sure has done great work on everything I've sent him. Eric, don't read this (Don't tell him he charges to little.) Good work in a timely manner at a more than fair price.

Love Eric, I mean Jill,

Charlie J

Here's a great one he did for me about a year ago.

Attachments

• vectordoc.jpg
    vectordoc.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 92
  • vectordoc1.jpg
    vectordoc1.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 92