• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vector File of Gillete (Any) Razor

JCGraphix

Wondering if anyone had a vector (cuttable) file of a shaver/ razor, like a gillette. I've looked all over and don't seem to be able to find one.

Thanks!

If you wanna know what they are for, they are for my mens slowpitch softball team, we have a tournament and we want to hand them out when we find a guy who uses a shaved bat... (only softball humor, sorry)

S'N'S

What about a cut throat razor, I just googled "cut throat razor vector" and heaps come up. If not just try razor vector.
Edit....razor vector come up with all types.

JCGraphix

I googled that, but i pull it into Illustrator and live trace it (am i doing it wrong) and the lines are so thin that it breaks them up. I just don't wanna spend a lot of time tracing by hand ya know?

UCMJ22, thanks! Those are perfect! Appreciate it!

Pat Whatley

we have a tournament and we want to hand them out when we find a guy who uses a shaved bat... (only softball humor, sorry)
Had to look up bat shaving (and rolling) and I have to say that is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of. It's right up there with the guys who tried to wrap their DeMarini bats to look like cheap single wall bats after a local league banned double wall bats.