• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vector Help

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to vector this image so each color can be plotted. I have tried a few times and can almost get it, but its not quite right. I am apart of another forum and someone asked if anyone could do it for him. I thought it would be perfect for me to learn on but everything I do has been self taught and I've got a long way to go. I'm just hoping to see what it looks like done properly. If anyone can help that would be great. :thankyou:

Offsite pic replaced. Please observe our rules on photo posting.

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 118
Last edited by a moderator:

Mosh

Just trace it on a lighttable with a black sharpie, then scan that and trace it in corel or even better in accu-scan (signlab), then node edit it and blam your done, pretty simple task....

Kyle Blue

There is a Live Trace feature in Illustrator. I don't use it much myself, I prefer to use the Pen tool (bezier).

msenjur

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to vector this image so each color can be plotted. I have tried a few times and can almost get it, but its not quite right. I am apart of another forum and someone asked if anyone could do it for him. I thought it would be perfect for me to learn on but everything I do has been self taught and I've got a long way to go. I'm just hoping to see what it looks like done properly. If anyone can help that would be great. :thankyou:

Offsite pic replaced. Please observe our rules on photo posting.

Hello!

do you still need that vector image? corel did a good job...

Last edited:

TheSnowman

Check out THE VECTOR DOCTOR, and don't mess around w/ other places. He'll get it perfect and you'll have it fast, and it won't cost you an arm and a leg.

(Assuming you'd even still need this since it was like 15 days ago)

Sign-Man Signs

uau. how much does this doctor payes you for such commercial? ;)

You kidding me. The Vector Doctor has earned his place here in Signs101. His work is un-approachable and only charges a small rate. Maybe after you have a "got to have vector" you'll know why The Vector Doctor has such a great reputation and his customers are more than happy to direct business his way. He has helped me and got me out of many jams.
What have you done for us newbie?