• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vector of 14' Pro-line trailer

CES020

Anyone got a vector image of a 14' Pro-Line trailer? I have someone wanting a quote on some graphics and I'd like to mock it up without having to get photos of it is possible. They have some hardware on the sides and I'd like to accurately lay it out so I can miss their hardware if possible.

It looks like this :

Attachments

• trailer.jpg
    trailer.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 135

royster13

Why would you need a template to give a quote?.....Now if you want to "spec" out some artwork, that is different.....But then some cash should change hands.....

CES020

Sorry Fred, didn't mean to imply I was looking for something someone paid for and I wanted it for free. If there is a source for it, I'd like that information. I thought maybe someone had drawn one up for their own use.

I'd like it because it's someone I know and I'd like to give them a good mock up. I have the job, but they haven't decided on how many graphics they want yet, something simple or something more complex, it would all depend on the price. So it's a "quote" but we already have the job. Just trying to work out the details. I know it's backwards, but I've known them for a long time and trust them.

I don't know what the dimensions on the photo I posted are, so I have no idea if that's a 14' or not, otherwise I'd just use that as a baseline.

signhere

unless they are paying for a design I would just have the customer give you the dimensions of all (4) sides on a piece of paper and email or fax to you and pics of all (4) sides. We have been doing trailers a long time and from past experience if you send them a rough concept the customer will use that to shop around for better prices. Trust me I learned the hard way and the way I look at it I don't work for free! I think this an issue we all face but we all need to stick together and not let the customer run our businesses.

CES020

If it were a normal customer, I probably would, but it's someone I've known for more than 20 years, so I trust them. They've done work for me in their trade, and I've done work for them, so we're all good on the trust issue. I was trying to avoid them having to bring the trailer here for me to measure or me going to it just to quote it, and get ahead of the week by working on it tonight.

Looks like I'll just have to go by there tomorrow and measure it all. Thought I'd save myself a hour or so by finding one, but looks like that's not going to happen. I'll measure it tomorrow and lay it out from there.

signhere

I would still have them do the leg work and send you the measurements. Time is money! besides not all trailer are built the same even with the same maker. we always double check the sizes because alot of trailers are custom built to suit the customers needs.
good luck!