• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vector Pinstriping

I searched, and this has been asked before. But almost all of the old links were dead. I have a lot of vector pinstriping from the Vector Mega Collection, but is there anything else out there? Most of what the Mega Collection has is just symmetrical center pieces but I need pieces to go around door handles, in corners, etc. If it helps I’m doing heavy wreckers in the “old school” style. Also any links you would like to share for the “Jersey Style” fonts, fills, striping or whatever else. I’m always looking to expand my collection!

Have you ever considered designing them yourself? The concept behind laying out stripes is pretty simple and straightforward. In CorelDraw, the artistic brush tool will do a pretty good job simulating various brush strokes.

Have you ever considered designing them yourself? The concept behind laying out stripes is pretty simple and straightforward. In CorelDraw, the artistic brush tool will do a pretty good job simulating various brush strokes.

I have not thought about that, but I’ll give it a shot! I spend most of my time in Flexi but I do have CorelDraw.