• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vector vinyl film from beacon graphics anyone use?

Vicg

we use the calendered media for decals and such and it prints the same as orocal but cheaper , i cant vouch for if it will last as long since we only started using it last year but so far it seems good and customers like the price.

StanBo

Any additional feedback now that you guys have been using it for a while? I was considering purchasing some. I usually use FDC.

cartoad

We have been using some of the Vector films for over 5 years and happy with it, now mostly the intermediate grade as we promote the 3M for vehicle and long term signage. Some of the intermediate was used on a window facing south 5 plus years ago and it is still looking good. Only problem we have is the shipping costs so have curtailed our purchases due to frt costs.

MikeSTK

Dawns Vinyl Designs
Beacon

I like it and them too. In my experience if they even get a whiff of an issue they immediately offer the benefit of the doubt.

Even when we first started we were given help 24/7. Sure price is important but service is far more valuable to us. So when we get good pricing and great help its perfect.