Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VectorArt Mega 3

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by RJ California, Feb 14, 2007.

1. RJ California

RJ California Active Member

Jul 19, 2005
    California
    Just curious if that was out yet? I thought it was going to be available in January.

Most of you will probably order this from Fred (Allied Computer Graphics). I thought it might be a cool deal if we all did. Fred's advice has saved me big bucks on several occasions and I really appreciate this site--- anyway, just a thought.

:signs101:

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Thanks for the suggestion Rod. I would certainly second it.

Mega 3 just had the user guide sent to the printer yesterday. The printing and marrying of the CD's to the book typically takes another 4 to 5 weeks. I look to receive my initial inventory around the second to third week of March.

I haven't said much about it here because I wanted to have a look at the content before getting into any presentation or discussion. As a direct licensee as Express Clipart and a reseller as Allied Computer Graphics, I did see all the images as of yesterday evening and I should be ready to describe the new collection and open it up for order taking to those who are interested in a very short time.

Please bear with me.

3. RJ California

RJ California Active Member

Jul 19, 2005
    California
    Great --- Volumes 1 and 2 are great tools.

4. GregT

GregT Very Active Member

I can hardly wait to get mine Fred. March can't come fast enough