• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

vectorizing

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Im curious. Does anyone use online vectorizing? is it like "trace bitmap" in corel? I have a complicated graphic that I don't want to have to redraw. and if i vectorize it in corel then I have to clean up a lot of the artwork.

gnubler

I tried out Vector Magic a few times but ultimately it didn't do a better job than Illustrator's Image Trace so I stopped using it. It used to be free but now has a monthly subscription.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Im curious. Does anyone use online vectorizing? is it like "trace bitmap" in corel? I have a complicated graphic that I don't want to have to redraw. and if i vectorize it in corel then I have to clean up a lot of the artwork.
I have both vector magic, and graphic tracer... 9 times out of ten image Trace in Illy is easier. Are you looking for a service to do it, or software?