• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vehicle Graphic Care Sheet

Pete Moss

A recent thread here along with a recent job inspection leading to some vinyl failure, due to poor care has prompted me to make a care sheet for all of our clients with vehicle graphics. Before, we made it a practice of just speaking to the clients. I think a .pdf would work better so they would have something they could print, and if need be pass along to the appropriate person. Would anyone like to share what you use in house? I found this 3m care sheet although I find it a bit too wordy and explicit as 3M tends to do. https://multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/706037O/caring-for-your-vehicle-graphics-wraps.pdf
I was thinking something pretty simple along the lines of:
Thanks for getting a vehicle graphic with us! In order to insure maximum longevity of your new graphics please be sure to either wash gently by hand with a non abrasive wash cloth or use a soft touch or touch free car wash. Avoid pressure washing. If you have graphics in any area that will need to be cleared of ice, please avoid graphic contact with an ice scraper.

I did quickly look for related threads with no luck.