• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vehicle graphics frames

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
are you looking for a frame that mounts the side or top of the vehicle? are you looking for replaceable graphics? is it for a truck, van, car, etc. Is it going to be a permanent or temporary frame? Does it need to be lit or is it fine unlit?

mpn

Sorry for the hijacking:thread I could use one that lights up, fits on a 4 door 2010 Corolla and is larger than the ones offered at blankcarsigns and autosox. Removable mounting system,magnets or other that does not require holes in the car and lights up.
Do you have any ideas TyrantDesigner?

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I've also been looking for something to use for a couple of standard size transit ads (king and queen posters). Instead of applying and removing busmark on the actual buses we want to move to using cheap coro, pre-applying the graphic to the coro in the shop to make time at the bus facility much faster and in the long run less detrimental to the buses finish. I'm thinking either an extrusion that would have an open top slot to drop the panels in from the top or a snap frame. I'm just thinking that snap frames will wear out pretty quick from the frequent opening/closing. On the kings I'd need something 12' long...

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Sorry for the hijacking:thread I could use one that lights up, fits on a 4 door 2010 Corolla and is larger than the ones offered at blankcarsigns and autosox. Removable mounting system,magnets or other that does not require holes in the car and lights up.
Do you have any ideas TyrantDesigner?

Any help would be appreciated.

Man, most of the stuff I have found has been custom builds for larger signs. I can't remember the name but there is a crew out of stark, florida that did custom vacuum forms that were pretty large, but really any vacuum form company can probably make the housing and there are lots of LED lighting solutions for vehicles that could do wonders for a topper. Other than that, the magnets are just teflon coated disc magnets, can find them online.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
I've also been looking for something to use for a couple of standard size transit ads (king and queen posters). Instead of applying and removing busmark on the actual buses we want to move to using cheap coro, pre-applying the graphic to the coro in the shop to make time at the bus facility much faster and in the long run less detrimental to the buses finish. I'm thinking either an extrusion that would have an open top slot to drop the panels in from the top or a snap frame. I'm just thinking that snap frames will wear out pretty quick from the frequent opening/closing. On the kings I'd need something 12' long...

I wouldn't use a snap frame, but an extruded frame could work with probably a simple P clip based enclosure at the top to secure the graphics in place could be the way to go.