• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vehicle Measurements Software

JMPrinting

I tried searching for a program online but wanted to Ask you all. Looking for a program that may have vehicle sizes for designing wraps and truck lettering without measuring every vehicle. I use Corel Draw x6 not sure if there is a plug in program or not. Thank you

Z SIGNS

Try searching vehicle templates and see what you get.

Also try searching magic button for vehicle wraps.

I think there is an app out there that all you have to do is enter the make and model and the name of the business and it creates a logo & design ready for print.

SignVOX

Merchant Member
Check it out at www.wrapvox.com

What is this wrap vox?

Hi,
Please go to www.wrapvox.com. It is a tool just for wraps and vehicle measurements and a patent pending way of measuring the templates on the computer instead of going to the physical vehicle.

Check it out, it is free without the templates as of now.

jfiscus

Rap Master
I use Pro Vehicle Outlines and it is pretty accurate. Some of the newer curvier vehicles can get a bit off from a flat drawing; so if the vehicle is curvy you're gonna have to get out the tape measure before you actually hit print.

JAMEY

Is this Magic Button app for Android and where can I get it? I did a quick search on the Play Store.

JAMEY

did you hear that they took the word 'gullible' out of the dictionary last year?

Hahaha.

There are so many apps for different things these days....you never know. I just figured maybe it could have been an iPhone app. I just dumped my iPhobe 5S for an Android (very happy to be back).

But yeah...I should have known by the name...lol.