Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vehicle Outline - Soap box derby car template, where to find one?

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by GK, May 30, 2007.

1. GK

GK Very Active Member

Apr 30, 2007
    NYC
    I several outline collections but can't seem to find one for a soap box derby car. Does anyone know if one was made? The cars aren't in my possession yet so I can't make one myself just yet and I would like to get a jump on this project because we are getting extremely busy. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great. Thank you

Tags:
  2. JT

JT Member

Jun 29, 2005
    Do the kits not contain specs that you can view, even if you do not have the car yet?

3. GK

GK Very Active Member

Apr 30, 2007
    NYC
    no spec sheets according to the customer in any of the 20 boxes

4. imaSIGNr

imaSIGNr Very Active Member

Jan 15, 2006
  5. Goofball

Goofball Member

Aug 8, 2006
    George,
    This might be a tough one because all the cars aren't shaped the same. If they all had the same shape it would be simple to make a template but I remember from my days in boy scouts that some were tall....some thick...thin...etc. Good Luck! Glad I haven't been asked to do any of these yet.

Bob