• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vehicle Wrap design critique...

Well, we got our new logo design from Neato, and now we are working on wrapping one of our shop vehicles. I worked up a couple quick designs, and just want some opinions on which one you like or maybe some ideas if you don't. Thanks

Attachments

• 11 Kia Sol Driver2.jpg
    11 Kia Sol Driver2.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 132
  • 11 Kia Sol Driver3.jpg
    11 Kia Sol Driver3.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 110
  • 11 Kia Sol Driver4.jpg
    11 Kia Sol Driver4.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 83

MrSalumi

I personally like the first one but I might angle the text with the door crease line. Not as aggressive as the second and third but just angle it a bit.. My 2 c

James Chrimes

Second one. For some reason I don't like the box behind the text in number one. Proberbly because it is a design over another design with text over that. Too many compeating elements.

johnnysigns

I prefer the last one. I'd probably make the blue diagonal field carrying your name taller so that the line on top of it terminated at the headlight so there was no matching needed on the bumpers.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I like the first one. The other two almost look like open-ended box wrenches.