• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vehicle wrap materials

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Let me get this straight:

You don't have a printer (your partner has a printer).

You don't have a laminator (you didn't even know that almost all vehicle wraps need to be laminated, not just for protection, but to help you install the vehicle wrap so it doesn't stretch).

You didn't know the you need perforated window film for the vehicle windows.

You don't know how to install vehicle wraps (going to sub it out to a professional).

You most likely don't know very much about designing the graphics for vehicle wraps, the do's and don'ts, what software to use, penalization, etc.

You don't know how to figure square footage of a mid-sized car and then calculate how much material it will take to print a vehicle wrap for that size car, including the waste factor.

I would strongly suggest you do lots of homework before getting into this start-up wrap business you mentioned. There are just to many variables to give you simple answers to you r questions, as already mentioned there is much you need to learn first.

Here is a idea for you, design a professional logo for your new start-up wrap business and create your own wrap design for you car, then take it to a professional vehicle wrap business and have them print, laminate and install the wrap on your car, and make a deal with them to allow you to watch (help) as each stage is being done.

Bingo, all you questions will be answered, you will see first hand how each phase is done and how long it takes, and all the steps involved. You will see how much material it takes, including the waste factor, etc.

As I leaned many moons ago, experience is the best teacher.

And then WAKE UP! You're dreaming if you think I'd let you come in here with a vehicle wrap company design for your car, want me to print and install it for you, who is attempting to become a possible competitor, and let you watch every step of the way?

Are you serious? Sure...I'll print and wrap your car...with your name on it advertising your wrap company using my skills & labor AND let you see how I do it. Am I missing something here? :noway:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya gotta start somewhere..... right ??

C'mon... can't we give these people the benefit of the doubt ??​