• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vehicle wraps or bust. South Florida

Hello all

Just got our equipment to print/laminate and
start wrapping vehicles. This site has
really helped alot already. Will start by
wraping some of our own vehicles and boats.
Hopefully our hard work will bring future
success.

Thank you

Eddy S

ProWraps

welcome! good luck to you. you got a tough market, but if you have a purple cow, you will do well.

keep us posted and make yourself some great success.

feel free to let me know if there is anything we can do to help.

Thank you all.

I will post some pics as soon as I can wrap some of my
own vehicles. I have read hundreds of posts and you guys are
always very honest and tell things the way you see them.

Mosh

Welcome. Be original. There are alot of wrap shops closing up, you will have to do something to stand out.

S

Sign-Man Signs

Did you see the sign at the border. NO NEW SIGN SHOPS ALLOWED!
Welcome from Gator Country!

Hello Guys and Gals,

Thanks for the warm welcome, reminds me of the motorcycle community, it's great. My brother Eddy actually introduced himself and I figured I'd do the same. So I'm Andre, Hi! : ) Not sure if it's ok for two people to share a user name (if not please advise), but figured we are both on here and will be working together, so there you have it (plus he saves his password on forums with shared users, bad idea haha).

We were actually visitors at the NBM Show up in Charlotte a couple weeks ago and were really impressed with the overall friendliness of everyone we spoke too, maybe because people are just friendlier in North Carolina, but I digress.

Anyways thanks again for the friendly welcomes. Signs-Man, hello from Hurricane / Dolphin land. I'll have to google what a purple cow means now.

Oh I'm the funny brother that doesn't hit enter after typing six words. Whats up with that?

Anyways this will probably be my longest post, I've been taught that when you are a rookie/noobie you listen lots and speak seldomly. The search button will be my best friend.

Hope everyone is well and see you guys around.

Andre

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Anyways this will probably be my longest post, I've been taught that when you are a rookie/noobie you listen lots and speak seldomly. The search button will be my best friend.

Andre

The owl has an unearned reputation for wisdom, simply because it sits around all the time looking profound ... and hoots only occasionally.

Which means, the more you participate, the more you will get out of the time you spend here.