• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vehicle Wraps

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
1. Watch all the wrapping videos on Youtube
2. Wrap your own vehicle
3. Talk someone you know into wrapping their car
4. See if you still really want to get into wrapping
5. Start selling wraps

wayne k
guam usa

Signchief

If you can find A wrap class in your area they are a great starting point they go over all the basics of wrapping and the different materials.

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
1. Spend $$$ to go to seminars, wrap classes or have someone come in to teach you

2. Watch videos from GOOD installers. There are a lot of videos out there from people who think they know how to wrap.

3. Wrap your own vehicle

4. Run specials (i.e. Charge for material only). Be honest with your clients and what they can expect

5. Be prepared to LOOSE $$$ in the beginning. You are going to make mistakes, redos and the like

6. Have someone that knows how that can help or give you pointers

7. Then when you think you have everything mastered......keep on learning

The 1st wrap I did years ago, forgot to set over laps!!! We were able to salvage everything by printing 1" strips. So when it was done it still looked like overlaps.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Get an annual membership to The Wrap Institute and start watching technique videos from beginner to advanced. Once you've wrapped your own car 10 times applying the techniques, wrap it 10 more times. When you feel the final product looks good enough to charge someone for and will last...start offering wraps. Until then, you're just practicing on customers vehicles at their expense.