• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vending machine decal

MotorCityMan

I have a potential customer that a manufacturer of vending machines and the decals they get now are not staying on well because the metal has a texture to it. Any body know what vinyl I could use to print on with a Roland 300v that would stay on better?

MikePatterson

Head bathroom cleaner.
Look at some of the high bond materials like Orajet 3951HT, Mactac RB528H, Arlon DPF 8000, and maybe even Convex.

MakeMyGraphic

I know this is probably dumb to ask but did you try using a heat gun? I've had success with bumpy surfaces when using a heat gun to heat and apply vinyl after initial application.

Letterbox Mike

We just did about 10,000 decals for vending machines on Convex Pitbull, nothing else was sticking right. They stick like a champ.

signswi

We just did a bunch of vending decals on Oracal 3105HT, no problems reported so far from the field. Like you, we moved to it after 3651 was having issues staying on.

CS-SignSupply-TT

One thing to consider with decals and "refrigerated" vending machines-"...sweating aka condensation..." A more aggressive adhesive would be the solution