• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vending machines

Cynosure

I got a chance to bid on creating some wraps for vending machines. From what I see, mostly flat areas that don't light up. Just seeing if anyone who has done things like this has recommendations on a good film to use for a job like this. As always, any help is appreciated.

Dan360

I did an ice cream freezer, the short wide ones you see in corner stores usually have a big nestle logo on it, with IJ180 about 2 years ago. The customer takes it to catering events so it gets some wear from the constant movement but it's still holding up strong.

Cynosure

I would probably quote ij180, but I'd reach out to the manufacturer and figure out what type of paint/coating is on the machines. The last set of ATM's we wrapped did not like either ij180 or 480, eventually we found out it had a special anti graffiti wet epoxy paint or some jazz.
Thanks for the tip...anti graffiti never crossed my mind!

Cynosure

I did an ice cream freezer, the short wide ones you see in corner stores usually have a big nestle logo on it, with IJ180 about 2 years ago. The customer takes it to catering events so it gets some wear from the constant movement but it's still holding up strong.
Thank you. That's 2 for IJ180, so doesn't sound like any fancy high tac vinyl is required.

jfiscus

Rap Master
I would also recommend using IJ180, but look for a scratch-proof lexan laminate if it is a flat surface.