• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vendor for glass or acrylic wall signs

StudioSigns

Can anyone recommend a vendor that makes the glass or acrylic signs seen in office buildings where the logo is either etched or reverse printed and the glass is frosted on the back. Want to get a sign so I can install on wall spacers. Any suggestions are appreciated.

StudioSigns

Any reason you don't make it yourself? Your profile shows you have a plotter.

Use frosted vinyl on either glass or acrylic. Your local plastics dealer or glass shop for the substrate and then apply the reverse cut graphics.

ORACAL 8810 Frosted Glass Cast Film

Thank you for your reply. I have done them that way but I have seen signs that the backing is not vinyl. It may actually be etched. Some have a color tint to them. I think they look better then using the etch glass vinyl. I am trying to match another sign that is displayed on another wall.

rturner381

Glass signs recommendation

Can anyone recommend a vendor that makes the glass or acrylic signs seen in office buildings where the logo is either etched or reverse printed and the glass is frosted on the back. Want to get a sign so I can install on wall spacers. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Good day, There is a company on the northeast side of Atlanta that has been doing this work for almost twenty years. Check them out! ONSITE SYSTEMS www.on-sitesystems.com Derek Lindeborg, VP Derek@on-sitesystems.com 800.838.7778 xt 201 Feybrah Goyette, Sales feybrah@on-sitesystems.com 800.838.7778 xt 211 470 Satellite Blvd. NE Building A - Suwanee, GA 30024

Bigdawg

Just Me
Is this the look you want? Try using non-glare acrylic - it has that matte look that you are describing, especially when using stand-offs.

IMG_0788.jpg

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Yep, P95 is a matte that can be frosted or colored. The picture below is a P95 panel I put together and installed a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 98

John Butto

I think that Plexiglass, brand name, uses that P95 labeling as their frosted, OptixNG, non glare, is the brand that is also good.