Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vendor for inexpensive (coro?) POP displays?

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by Andy D, May 12, 2020.

1. Andy D

Andy D Very Active Member

Oct 20, 2014
    Hattiesburg, MS
    A local pharmacy wants to have some point of purchase displays made for their hand sanitizers, it needs to
    hold their product. Any suggestions on a vendor that supplies these, either with or without graphics?

Tags:
  2. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Member

May 7, 2019
    Wisconsin
    I refer "YOU" . Make it yourself. Combine a rack type holder with a small sign that you made. I can picture it now. Easy to look professional .How many for the local store ?

3. Andy D

Andy D Very Active Member

Oct 20, 2014
    Hattiesburg, MS
    Thanks, I thought of that too, but my "business model" for now is to only do straight forward, simple print and mount jobs in-house and only
    taking on "fringe" projects if I can sub them out.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Zendavor Signs

Zendavor Signs Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Peoria, IL
    I am assuming you mean some type of free-standing coro POP display. Most wholesalers, like FireSprint, can print and cut this for you, but you will need to provide the artwork. That is the tricky part, where you can waste all kinds of time trying to come up with it. I would recommend just Googling POP displays, or try a company like Displays2Go, where there is already some type of standard display that you can just input your information.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 2B

2B Very Active Member

May 5, 2011
    TX
    Displays2go
    Outwater Plastics

maybe Orbus?

• Like Like x 1
  6. MegaGrafix.com. Cindy 800 738-6342 x224