• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vendor for King Colorcore?

ams

I am looking for a vendor for King Colorcore for the following (all blank signs)

3-ply burgundy / white / burgundy 1/8" thick, 3" x 10", beveled on both edges (Quantity 20)
3-ply burgundy / white / burgundy 1/8" thick, 3" x 6", beveled on both edges (Quantity 225)
2-ply burgundy (top Layer) / white (base) 1/16" thick, 2" x 10", beveled on one edge (Quantity 100)
2-ply walnut (top Layer) / white (base) 1/16" thick, 2" x 10", beveled on one edge (Quantity 30)
3" chrome wall brackets (Quantity 225)

Thanks

rossmosh

I'm pretty sure you're just looking for standard engravers plastic signs. Rowmark, Gemini, Gravograph, IPI, and Southeast Plastic all mfg this type of product. Anyone that provides engraved signs should be able to help you with this type of project. You should be aware, the 1/8" material may be tricky to source. It's becoming less and less common due to cost. I often laminate two pieces of 1/16" together. It doesn't look spectacular after it's all done, but it's presentable and far more affordable. I do think taking the quantities into consideration, Gemini or Rowmark will take care of you but it may take a few weeks to get the material in.

One other thing, this material is surprisingly expensive to people in the sign industry. Per square foot, for 1/16" stuff, it's more than double the price of brushed silver ePanel ACM. 1/8" is more than 4x the cost per square foot.