• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vendor Needed: Styrene Course Arrows

54warrior

Hello, I am in need of a vendor who can manufacture some "Styrene" Course Arrows for a local woods racing series. These are 5" x 8" and get stapled onto the trees or stakes to mark the course through the woods. Different colored arrows for different courses (based on skill level/age).

Note: I was told that these are styrene, i'm not familiar with the material. It is very flexible and can bend easily, even be rolled up into a "tube".

Typically these are made from card stock, but those don't hold up to the weather. Courses are marked out several weeks in advance and the styrene held up much better and are re-usable.

Looking to purchase 5,000 initially, with possibility of up to 20,000.

Example attached.
I can be reached at contact at dirtdecalz.com

Thank you!

Attachments

• arrow.jpg
    arrow.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 133

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
One of our suppliers sent us a sample of some digitally printable tear proof paper that lasts outdoors (within reason), was recyclable and available in SRA3 sheets - not sure if those are just a UK thing but you’d get about 4 a sheet - something like that might be more than suitable for you and could be a fraction of the cost. Probably worth exploring?

doing some quick math in my head and it would’ve worked out about 1/5 of the price of running polypropylene on our Colorado. With a lot less labour!

Sindex Printing

That looks like digital synthetic material like polyprint Relyco, fusion digital or from blanks USA . They do offer these kind of items pre die cut material and just run them through a copier/digital press.