• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Veraworks help needed

CentralSigns

I'm having a time with Versaworks and my SP300i. The job I'm doing is an 8' by 8' sign printed on reflective vinyl. Versaworks broke the job into 5 tiles with an acceptable overlap. I started to print the tiles and had the paper out of alignment, so this stopped the printing in the middle of the job. So I flipped the sign face and redid the job from the other side. Well the alignment is way out. Is there a way to print individual tiles in Versaworks? Does anyone use SignLab print and cut, does it work better than Versaworks. Is there another way or program to dealing with tiles. Is there a way to have the printer correct alignment during the job, am I missing something. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Slamdunkpro

Is there a way to print individual tiles in Versaworks?
Open the job in Versaworks and go to clip and tile. Right click on the tiles you don't want to print and they'll disappear. If you change your mind right click on the blank space and the tile will reappear.

Sign Works

Also you should have been able to manipulate that down to 4 tiles instead of 5. You can manually adjust your panel sizes and overlaps to fall where is best in the layout.

CentralSigns

Thanks for the help. I checked it out the right clicks and it worked great. Actually had to have 5 panels, the reflective only comes in 24", not 30" from my usual supplier. With 1/2 in overlap between panels and trying to not have any overlap over text that was all I could do. That was a $120 lesson.