Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Veraworks with Vinylmaster

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Hotwasted, May 26, 2020.

1. Hotwasted

Hotwasted New Member

May 21, 2020
    canada
    Hello eveyone
    I have just recently purchased an Rolland xc-540. Currently I've been using Vinylmaster pro to cut vinyl with my graphtec plotter. I have to upgrade my version of vinylmaster to either xpt or dsr. Now is it worth the extra couple hundred dollar difference between the dsr and xpt to get and all in one rip program/driver with vinylmaster xpt or is it better to to just upgrade to vinylmaster dsr and use the versaworks 5.5.1 that came with the printer.
    Thanks

Tags:
  2. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    I don't know anything about Vinyl Master but prefer an all in one solution. We're running Flexi Pro again and I couldn't be happier.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jimdtg

jimdtg Member

Jun 18, 2017
    Some places in earth
    I agree FlexiSIGN Pro is good choice for all in one solution. Another is also good is SignLab, it has Versawork option as I remember.

4. Ardor Creative

Ardor Creative New Member

Dec 17, 2019
    Worcester, MA
    Versaworks works great with the XC540. All my setup and design work I do in the Adobe Suite and printing from the program is very straight forward.