• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

verizon logo

WVB

If you are doing this for a business then why don't you contact Verizon direct? Let them know who you are using their logo for and I would imagine they would oblige you with a logo.

iSign

There is more then one authorized version.
My authorized Verizon rep forwarded me their .pdf file showing all the acceptable choices when I did some signs for him. In fact I had to design a logo that incorporated their logo together with his. I Don't have the .pdf file anymore, but if you can show us what you are after, I may be able to help.

iSign

This is the logo i designed & verizon approved for my client. (The "authorized agent" text was required in their case & was part of the .pdf file provided.)

The original Verizon reseller logo had square corners & when my client said this version was approved, I accepted that... though I have my doubts how high up that approval came down from.

Attachments

• alohacelllogo.jpg
    alohacelllogo.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 194

Shovelhead

They no longer use............

the gradated check mark and "Z"...............

Attachments

• verizon.pdf
    4.9 KB · Views: 187