Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

verizon logo

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by jzorn, May 30, 2006.

1. jzorn

jzorn Member

Nov 16, 2005
    Fond du Lac
    Can anyone help me locate a verizon wireless logo?
    Thanks
    John

Tags:
  2. WVB

WVB Very Active Member

Feb 25, 2005
    If you are doing this for a business then why don't you contact Verizon direct? Let them know who you are using their logo for and I would imagine they would oblige you with a logo.

3. Sabre

Sabre Member

Sep 13, 2005
  4. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    There is more then one authorized version.
    My authorized Verizon rep forwarded me their .pdf file showing all the acceptable choices when I did some signs for him. In fact I had to design a logo that incorporated their logo together with his. I Don't have the .pdf file anymore, but if you can show us what you are after, I may be able to help.

5. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    This is the logo i designed & verizon approved for my client. (The "authorized agent" text was required in their case & was part of the .pdf file provided.)

The original Verizon reseller logo had square corners & when my client said this version was approved, I accepted that... though I have my doubts how high up that approval came down from.

Attached Files:

6. Shovelhead

Shovelhead Major Contributor

Dec 5, 2003
    They no longer use............

the gradated check mark and "Z"...............

Attached Files: