• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versa Camm Quits Prints Early

Joe Diaz

Our versacamm sp300v is having some issues lately. Prints just stop part way through a job for no reason. Internal Error 1670462

-We have two fans pointed at the servo board just in case that is overheating. -We tried using different outlets in case it was a power issue.
-The computer that is ripping is set to not go into sleep mode in case that was the issue.
-It has been cleaned and is cleaned regularly
-We keep versaworks and the firmware updated.
-We have removed all jobs from the cue list.
-We have had the printer hooked up to 2 different PCs and 3 different operating systems.

Anyone else having these issues? I'm hoping it is just some part we can replace.

Mainframe

I had trouble with my router that caused the prints to stop, I use an ethernet cable, does the sp use ethernet? if not maybe try another usb cable, that's all I have - good luck

Kendo

Hi Joe,

I have a 5 year old SP540V (basically the same printer - they share a lot of parts) and had the same problem along with some other weird intermittent problems. I did exactly what you have done...plus we even replaced 4 capacitors on the main power board which looked a bit suspect. (sometimes they start to dry out and the gas given off internally, expands the case to the point where the top of the capacitor becomes a bit 'domed' and they give off dodgy voltage outputs) This didn't solve the problem so we ended up biting the bullet and replaced the Main Board. Expensive, but all problems were solved....