• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versa works Update -- Error on Launch.

splizaat

Hey guys -- this is a recent problem where Versaworks 5.3.2 (I had to manually update) pops up on launch saying there's an update to either Roland Versaworks Application Program and.or Device & Media Files, we click "Update" and it gives an error saying "Error occurred during File Update."

We've tried both the USA and the Japan setting in versa works preferences....and we have tried to initialize versa works.

Any other ideas?

kirscp

Hey guys -- this is a recent problem where Versaworks 5.3.2 (I had to manually update) pops up on launch saying there's an update to either Roland Versaworks Application Program and.or Device & Media Files, we click "Update" and it gives an error saying "Error occurred during File Update."

We've tried both the USA and the Japan setting in versa works preferences....and we have tried to initialize versa works.

Any other ideas?

Did you every come up with a solution?

I'm getting the same issue with VersaWorks Dual. Installed in 2 computers just fine, 2 others won't update and get this error.

Have disabled Firewalls and antivirus. Which shouldn't have mattered as all the computers are running all the same software.

Good afternoon, On some Windows platforms it requires that you are the administrator to be able to do any updates to your computer such as updates of software. Please make sure you are setup as administrator and then try updating your Versaworks.

kirscp

I am set up at administrator. I did get the manual update to work, if I specifically ran it as administrator.

I will try to run the program itself as administrator and see if that works.