• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versa works

D&D Graphx

D&D Graphx Modesto, CA
Can anyone tell me how to load versa works on vista home or do I need to upgrade vista. stops loading the software doesnt even load

Andrew O

Merchant Member
I notice from some of your other posts that your printer is a few years old. If you are installing from the disks that came with it, that is likely VersaWorks 2.xx. You will need at least 3.xx to install on a Vista system, and Versaworks is currently up to 4.xx.

I am guessing you can't do an update, since VersaWorks isn't even installing, but if you give Roland tech support a call at (800) 542-2307 x2, they will be able to help.

Last edited:

D&D Graphx

D&D Graphx Modesto, CA
I got it to load and do update now it comes up on the screen for two seconds and then is gone can find anyplace. Try to load again and says already running.

I will call then tomorrow thanks

Last edited:

zigns62

take your cursor and move it along the bottom of the screen, it should be there. Some time when I open VW it opens and it minimize to the tool bar. hope that helps.

D&D Graphx

D&D Graphx Modesto, CA
I Will check but doesnt even show it as open in the lower task bar like other programes that open.

TommyFastLane

Try to open the task manager and kill the process. Then go to reopen Versaworks but right click it first. when the dialog box opens choose "Run As" - "Administrator" And allow access to versaworks.......might work, might not, but its worth a try.