• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VersaArt RE-640?

Brad Knight

I saw the VersaArt RE-640 on the Roland DG site, I guess it was released in April? Their site says that it's a 64" dual CMYK printer with a MSRP of $17 grand...

...anyone know anything more on this model?

If it's worth the money, then a 64" printer + cutter + laminator could be the most cost effective route for me.

Rob Esh

Hi,
I have exactly the same thoughts as you, have you purchased the machine or gone another way, any info would be greatly appreciated..
Cheers..

MichaelAlmand

I am waiting for one to come in... I had some help with the site community in decision. No down time to cut after printing, no dust from cut vinyl. Only wish they made 64" rolls instead of 60" then I can install seamlessly one sheet on pick up trucks.

tomence

I got mine installed a week or so ago and I love it. I printed at the fastest speed on vinyl and banner materials and no banding whatsoever. It's got some new profiles that were not available for the VS models. So far so good.

2B

we have the VS model and ours work GREAT!!! same machine but has the print/cut

you wont be disappointed!

Brad Knight

I just got the RE-640 off the truck today - I'm expecting the cutter Monday- I've got a ways to go but I can't wait to get this puppy printing.