• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versacamm 300 - 10" wide media

marleyjoeb

Any idea how to print on a 10"wide x 84" long media - everytime i try to load
it gives me an invalid pinch roller location for the left clamp - i thought you can print on even 8.5 x 11 on this machine.....joe

Sign Works

Make sure that both pinch rollers are aligned with grit rollers, for 10" media you will need to move the right pinch roller to the left a couple inches to insure that the left pinch roller aligns to a grit roller, just look at this without media in place.

marleyjoeb

i have a job that includes on line of letters 84" long and only 6 inches tall - i have some leftover strips that are 96" long and 10 wide - i love to save on media if i can - thanks for the tip - trying now - joe

duducj

joe, put it this way:

how much is that piece worth, and how expensive is the time you waisted trying to print on that piece.

well?

Sign Works

duducj, put it this way:

How much value is in taking a little time to better familiarize with your equipement to become more efficent overall.

Well?

Don't beat the guy up for asking a simple question. :cool: There's always more than one way to look at any situation, it dosen't always have to be from a negative sarcastic perspective.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
joe, put it this way:

how much is that piece worth, and how expensive is the time you waisted trying to print on that piece.

well?

Moving the pinch rollers isn't very time consuming.
Maybe it's a 10 ft. piece of expensive reflective or printable Sign Gold... would you toss it?
I don't think so. :wink: