• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versacamm 540 not printing

I sent a job last night and the printer never printed it, I tried again this morning and still nothing. I opened versaworks , setup everything and clicked print, it shows it to rip it and moves up to the top line to print , sits there a few seconds amd disappaers. I have changed cable to network cables also..
I just remembered last night I started printing it and the computer I was printing it on crashed and the job just stopped. I canceled the job by pressing the pause button. Could this have caused this?

Velocity

Go back in and make sure its not still paused. You may want to shut down your printer completely unplug it for a few seconds and bring it back online and this will clear any buffers. Start over with your image and rip it again, make sure your production que is empty of useless jobs if you have it set to save jobs. Hope this helps

Replicator

Clear out any print jobs stuck in the printer queue, restart computer and rip software and restart printer too . . . Good Luck !