• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versacamm HELP Please!

Halsaver

My versacamm quit being recognized by VersaWorks. I've read that removing the virus scanning software will fix it, but nothing seems to work. I have a sp300, so it has USB connectivity only. I've tried different cables, removing and reinstalling VersaWorks, and anything else I can possibly think of. Anyone have any ideas on how or what I can do to get this thing running? I'm going broke not being able to use it. Thanks!
Ric
Cre8ive Signs
Midlothian, VA

Speedsterbeast

I had a similar problem. I installed some new software (not sign related) and neither my cutter or printer would comunicate anymore. I had to completely re-format my system and keep that software off my computer.
If you have recently installed something that may be the problem.
Good Luck

asd

let's go down the road of the what ifs,

do you at least get a "found new hardware" message when you connect the printer to the computer? if yes, them you are safe, but if you don't
then you might have a bad mainboard,
if you have flexisign 7 or higher you can still run the printer from flexi to do some basic printing or jobs that don't require pms colors
you can also print from illustrator assuming you have the drivers for the printer installed.
if the mainboard went bad get ready to spent at least 1200.00 for a new one I would not recoment send it to macmedia because kent does not know how to fix the problem and you just will be out 220.00