• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versacamm keeps saying CARTRIDGES DISCONNECTED

inkmed

Do you use original cartridges or compatible cartridges?
This problem always caused by catridge chips.
You can contact your ink supplier about it.

Adam Yang from Inkmed

madsign25

Have this error when starting printer or after press button to make carriage move or after sending job from pc and what model printer you have .

Have you check the trailling cable which connect main board to head carriage are connected well ,remove the top cover check if there any wrinkles on the cable mybe it's make disconnected if have multimeter test it ,on the head carriage the base where the cable connect have little piece like drawer when out you can release cable when connect cable you must make in sure that not broken it's holding the cable and make that contact part on cable touch the contact part on board .

Northern Design

Northern Design Graphics
insert cleaning swab

insert a cleaning swab on the right side of the cartridge when you slide it in to the slot, it applies a little pressure on the cartridge and makes the connection.
I have had this problem for a year