• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versacamm not Connected???

Left Coast

hey all,

im racking my brains here with no avail. My Roland 540V is saying Not Connected in the status bar of versaworks and I cant think what else to do to get it to work here.

I ve unplugged everything, rebooted, gone over the manual 3 times, tried reinputing the IP addy, tried to update the status... i dunno what else to do... HELP!!!!

Cheers

zigns62

uninstall any virus protection and reinstall after you have gone thru the steps of inputting the IP address and reboot. That's what my rep. had to do to make it work after several times of trying to make it connect.
good luck

Wyndham

I have the same problem with my SP540. Had it printing then the next day it said Versacamm not Connected..

Any help would be appreciated..

Wyndham

Fixed!!! It was my anti virus, uninstalled my anti virus and ithe printer connected right away. Thanks zigns62.

Tony Rome

My PC defaulted to my wireless internet for some reason, be sure to check how you are connected to Internet. Thanks.