• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versacamm resolution

BaxSign

Hi anyone know if the Versacamm 3oo is able to do a decent vehicle wrap? Im seriously thinkin of buying the 300 and I plan on doing wraps once in a while but mostly commercial signs truck doors, banners.
thank you so much:Coffee:

TC49010

your talking $2,000 between a sp300 and a sp540 go big! The sp300 will do wraps but lots of paneling etc.. with the 54 it is much easier.

BaxSign

According to the internet, we're talking $7000.000 difference. They want $19,995.for the 540 V. and I cant get more than bout $15,000.
The 300 is only $12,995. Do you know where to get the 540V for $15,000.?
Thanks So Much!!
:thankyou:

thesignshop.ws

We have done a couple and yes you can do a wrap with the 300. You'll just have more seems than you would with the bigger printer. I would try and get the bigger printer if I was you. We are regretting not spending the extra money on the 540. The 300 has been great no problems other than we need the 540 now.

Velocity

Comfortable Car Wraps

Hey all, I am pretty new to the sign industry but we opted to push for the 540 and so far it has been a great decision. We spent a lot of time debating which one to buy and are pretty happy that we did spend the extra as we are constantly printing 3' X ? banners. My biggest competition is running the 60" roland and blows me out of the water for vans and trucks but for cars and most vans the 540 seems to be a pretty good fit.