• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versacamm SP 300-v USB driver

signprinter

Hello All

I just "inherited" a SP300v that came only with the owners manual.
The printer works...did test print and cut. My problem is the one book that came with it talks about the USB driver...I use flexisign and when I loaded the printer in to it it wanted the ip address. So, does anyone know where I might be able to download a copy of the versacamm driver for usb
Mastered the Mutoh now I get to have fun with Roland!!!!
Thanks much!

DizzyMarkus

There no way to "skip" or pass through the tcp/ip its asking for -- least not for me :0( Everything works as it should through VW but when I got to cut only through flexisign choosing the only usb listed 0001 the printer goes from standby to "now processing" yet never does anything. Did you find any further information or get yours to work?

thank you greatly,
Markus

DizzyMarkus

OK so I was able to get the 300v printing from VW and cutting directly from flexi 8 on windows 7. If you changed from serial to usb with an adapter you will have to change the port to a usb port :0) Mine ended up named USB0001 however now I have 4 different setups in the production manager and cant get ride of them :0( -- good luck

Markus

splizaat

I can't remember how we got ours to work...I think we started with VW v.2.4 , and installed that first -- THEN WITHOUT OPENING VW, update to v3.0 -- still without opening VW, install v4.3 and then the USB driver should be included (If I remember correctly)