• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help versacamm sp 540 i, running in service mode and then.....

jayboe16

Stuck, I have a versacamm 2p540i that I was running in service mode due to cover open error due to failed sensor. Was out a few days and now it keeps trying to run cleaning - any way to reset that?

MikePatterson

Head bathroom cleaner.
Just bypass the microswitch and run it in normal mode. If its the left cover switch, the switch is above and to the right of the keypad and lcd. I cant remember if its normally closed or normally open switch. If its NC then jumper the wires together, If its NO then unhook it and tape over the connectors.

jayboe16

Just bypass the microswitch and run it in normal mode. If its the left cover switch, the switch is above and to the right of the keypad and lcd. I cant remember if its normally closed or normally open switch. If its NC then jumper the wires together, If its NO then unhook it and tape over the connectors.
Is their anyway to reset the auto clean mode it is trying to go into?