• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VersaCamm - what cut settings for 3651 alone and with 210?

hoppers

Hi there,

Have a SP300V - prints great, but just wondering what your cut settings are for Oracal 3651 and 3651+210 if you reload it in your printer after laminating?

I currently use these settings:

Force: 125sf for just 3651 (I heard of people using almost 180 to 200, but when I do my corners "horn" real bad)...with my 210 lam on top of the 3651, I use about 160sf.
Speed and Upspeed is: 20 cm/s
Offset is the lowest at 0.000mm
Blade type is a 45 degree blade.

Just curious of your settings. My heater is at 104 degrees btw.

-Hoppers

I just did some of that today. 3651 with 210 lam, I did about 15 test cuts to get it just right and it ended up perfect.

Force: 165sf
speed: 30
Offset: .5 in order to get the horn out
blade: 60
no heat on the cutting cycle, also I set my blade real deep because is seems like if I don't it catches on the vinyl.

hoppers

Thanks Kustomsigns - it looks like I was fairly close on the 3651+210 settings that you have, but will try yours tonight.

But does the 45 degree blade differ that much then the 60 degree blade you are using? Never was really sure of the difference, but I thought 60 degree blades are better for cutting tough or thicker material. Will try to up my speed and offset a bit to see if it is better for me since I still get a bit of horns.