• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help VersaWorks 5.5 with SP-300v on Windows 10 shows ink error

dsstrainer

I'm trying to install VersaWorks 5.5 on my Windows 10 machine to talk with my SP-300v printer
I've installed from scratch, did all the restarts, plugged in the printer, and started Versaworks.

When it comes up, it recognizes my printer is the SP-300V and sees that it is ready to print, but it gets an error about "The current version of Roland VersaWorks does not support the ink you are using. Update Roland VersaWorks". I'm using Eco-Sol 4Color which I would expect are supported since the printer supports them.

I know the Version 6 of VersaWorks doesn't support the 300v because its a USB printer and not a network printer, but I've seen many posts of people saying the SP300v supports VersaWorks 5.5 and Windows 10.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• 2020-12-09_15h45_54.png
    2020-12-09_15h45_54.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 468
  • 2020-12-09_15h46_03.png
    2020-12-09_15h46_03.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 291

Ali786

I'm trying to install VersaWorks 5.5 on my Windows 10 machine to talk with my SP-300v printer
I've installed from scratch, did all the restarts, plugged in the printer, and started Versaworks.

When it comes up, it recognizes my printer is the SP-300V and sees that it is ready to print, but it gets an error about "The current version of Roland VersaWorks does not support the ink you are using. Update Roland VersaWorks". I'm using Eco-Sol 4Color which I would expect are supported since the printer supports them.

I know the Version 6 of VersaWorks doesn't support the 300v because its a USB printer and not a network printer, but I've seen many posts of people saying the SP300v supports VersaWorks 5.5 and Windows 10.

Any ideas?
Hello Did you finally figure out how to connect your sp300v to versaworks because am having the same problem. Please let me know

dsstrainer

No. Never got it working .Tried a few different computers and laptops.. Always the same problem. Finally had to breakdown and get a Flexi license which is expensive how little I use it. But it works great.

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
I noticed it's asking for you to update versaworks, had you tried to make sure it had the latest version, don't see how that would not make it work. I have windows 10 and using my SP-300V with Versaworks 5.5.1 without any issues.

dsstrainer

I tried the 5.5.1 update and still same issue. Not sure what the problem is. Same result on 2 desktops and 2 laptops, all with win 10.
I've been using Flexi for now which works great but it's pricey at $70/mo