• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks 5 get Error 4087

Biggermens

Hello everyone

I picked up a ES 2000- Spectrophotometer, to use with versa works 5, I been messing around with this all week, with no success, I can calibrate the unit fine, but when i try to scan a color i keep getting Error 4087
I have tried to pint the chart 110% 120% 130% and still nothing. I have also tried different computers, windows 7 windows 10, brand new usb cord

I am stumped :(
Any one have any ideas ???

Thanks

Joe House

That sure looks like an i1 pro 2 from Xrite, but there may be a firmware difference that only allows it to work with efi software - ??? I don't know what differences there are.
I don't have the old version of Versaworks on my computer any more, but VW6 only has drivers for Xrite devices. Printing the chart at 110% always worked with my i1 and i1 pro 2. Also, make sure that you're scanning very slowly and steadily. That will also give reading errors.

Good luck

Biggermens

Thanks, I tried everything, scan slow, scan fast a i1 a i1 pro 2 and i keep getting the same message, but i can scan color when you go into the spot color settings
I would really like to fix this problem, but Roland has been no help :((

Thanks