• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

versaworks and pantone

woolly

Any body having success with the pantone colour system. My first attempt not right
Vs540 lmlc mw looks like it has accepted the eps info and the spot colour but printed results not close enough.
Should the sign and display part be used or set to something else?

Thanks

Kev41

Chris
its a long way to go for an answer :smile: When i went to the preview day at Roland i am sure it was set to Pre-Press US but also have it in the back of my mind that those settings do not affect Roland spot colours don't know if that includes the Pantone library

Kev

rjssigns

It's been awhile, but we printed the Pantone emulation chart from the VW library with recommended settings on the materials we use. It gets us real close for the colors it can actually "hit".

woolly

thanks Kev hope the snow not to bad around you we have none whatsoever till you go to the east of us.
i am sure i have noticed the colours change with those settings why i always try and stick to one.

rjssigns thanks for reply, when you say its been a while since printing do you mean with the latest VW 4.81 pantone match or the earlier method.