• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks, Coreldraw and multiple Rolands

Stagecraft

We've recently added a Roland Soljet Pro to our shop. We'd been running an SP540V, designing and sending jobs directly to Versaworks from Coreldraw as if sending to any other printer. Since we added the Soljet, whenever a job is sent to Versaworks from COREL, Versaworks by default adds the job to the 540's job que. Versaworks doesn't seem to want me to drag and drop from one printer's que to the other one. Am I out of luck regarding sending jobs directly to the Soljet? I realize the workaround is to export from Corel to a dedicated folder, just looking for a more streamlined approach. Thanks if you can help!

TXFB.INS

It may not be streamlined but we like the dedicated folder, broken down by date and by machine so there is no guessing when there is a print issue