• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VersaWorks cutting problem

pengem

I'm cutting vinyl decals on a VersaCamm sp-300v using VersaWorks. These are a logo and small lettering decals. I have it set up to cut 45 at a time in 3 rows of 15 each. Sometimes it cuts all 45, sometimes it cuts 2 1/2 rows sometimes it cuts 1 row. Has anyone had this problem or any suggestions?

GTSTech_1

Are you getting any error messages from Versaworks or from the printer? Perhaps your computer is going into "sleep" mode, usually get a "time out" message if this is the case.

My .02

GTSTech_1

pengem

No, there are no error messages from printer or computer. It just stops, mid decal, like the job is done.

sb317

We are having the same problem on our sp540. It just stops cutting in the middle of the job. Marching ants are all there. We have yet to find the problem. It's happened a few times. No error messages have shown up.