• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

versaworks doesn't perform test cut

romichoux

Hi,

I have update my versaworks 2.6 (everything worked fine perfectly print and cut).i have uninstall versaworks 2.6 to full install versaworks 4.0 but since I have done it I can't perform a test cut from versaworks (Printer-> Test Cut) and versaworks doesn't recognize cutcontour. I'm hearing the printer make a noise but nothing happen. I don't understand because the printer perfome the print test (Printer-> Test print) with no problem.

Do you have any idea? I have tryed to reinstall the last version (2.6) but I get the same issue. I work on windows 7 with a SP540V.

Please your help would be appreciate. I become crazy...:banghead:

Attachments

• 1175637799.png
    1175637799.png
    52.9 KB · Views: 184
Last edited by a moderator:

rjssigns

The latest VersaWorks updates are useless for SP540V. Roland no longer supports them with RIP updates. We had issues with our SP540V until we shut off auto update and went back to previous version.

splizaat

hmmm...Not sure that's entirely true. our sp300v works great with all the updates and we have it set to only update profiles that use our same printer and ink type and for whatever reason we still get profile updates....