• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks errors when I press print

tanneji

This started this morning. I printed all day yesterday and then setup my files yesterday and let them rip all night. I walk in first thing and hit print and the VP-540 sits on "Now Processing" for 20 mins. So I cancel, restart printer and computer and hit print again. VP-540 goes back to "Now Processing" and then the XP "send error report" dialogue pops up saying that Versaworks has quit working even though its still on the screen and working. The job just sits in the print queue at 0% with the little gears spinning. Anyone encounter this before? It's kinda a pain in my tuchus and I need to get it fixed ASAP.

Thanks in advance

Joel

I would suspect corrupted data file(s) in the production queue. Clear your Queues, both A & B, and then initialize Versaworks (Start button > Programs > Roland VW > Initialize Application. Do the last with VW closed completely.

Bob

anotherdog

I encountered just this last night.
Cleared the queue
Restarted everything, dropped the file back in and everything worked again.
I agree with file corruption in the queue, I see it a lot especially with multiple grouped files.