• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question VersaWorks - GX-24 + Mutoh 1624

nemesis2180

Hey guys!

I was wondering, if I could combine my [HASHTAG]#Mutoh[/HASHTAG] VJ1624 as a printer and [HASHTAG]#roland[/HASHTAG] #GX-24 as a contour cut for stickers jobs in Versaworks. I would like to use [HASHTAG]#perfcut[/HASHTAG] feature.

Our standard workflow process - Design stickers with cropmarks in Illustrator. Exporting cut files (.eps) and print files (.pdf). Stickers are printed on VJ1624 and cutted thru [HASHTAG]#CutStudio[/HASHTAG] on Roland GX-24. But CutStudio does not have so much features as [HASHTAG]#VersaWorks[/HASHTAG].

Is there some way to use it like these?

Thanks for your advices in advance!

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Unfortunately Versaworks won't let you setup a printer from another brand. You could get Flexi or equivalent RIP that allows you to use any brand or maybe even just find a better cutting software for the Roland that has the features you are looking for..