Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VersaWorks - HOW TO : I need to print a small section of a huge graphic>HELP!

Discussion in 'Roland' started by Signturesigns, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Signturesigns

Signturesigns Member

Apr 27, 2018
    New York
    I don't want to print the entire tile of a wall mural. I need to just print a small section to make sure the section is sharp and not pixilated. Does anyone know how to print just a small specific section of the tile and not print the whole thing?

I am using Versaworks with my Roland printer

Tags:
  2. klingsdesigns

klingsdesigns Very Active Member

Apr 16, 2012
    Wisconsin
    Go in your software that it was designed in create a clipping mask of the part you want to print send to versaworks and print.

3. White Haus

White Haus Formally known as RJPW..........

Apr 6, 2018
    Winnipeg
    Go to Clip & Tile tab in Versaworks (2nd from the bottom) and click "Crop" on the top. Once that is selected you can drag in from the corners and crop the image any way you like, or enter specific location/size.

This is how I do it and often use this method for doing just what you mentioned.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Signturesigns

Signturesigns Member

Apr 27, 2018
    New York
    Thank you so much! that worked! I couldn't figure it out for the life of me!