• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VersaWorks - HOW TO : I need to print a small section of a huge graphic>HELP!

Signturesigns

I don't want to print the entire tile of a wall mural. I need to just print a small section to make sure the section is sharp and not pixilated. Does anyone know how to print just a small specific section of the tile and not print the whole thing?

I am using Versaworks with my Roland printer

klingsdesigns

Go in your software that it was designed in create a clipping mask of the part you want to print send to versaworks and print.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Go to Clip & Tile tab in Versaworks (2nd from the bottom) and click "Crop" on the top. Once that is selected you can drag in from the corners and crop the image any way you like, or enter specific location/size.

This is how I do it and often use this method for doing just what you mentioned.

Signturesigns

Go to Clip & Tile tab in Versaworks (2nd from the bottom) and click "Crop" on the top. Once that is selected you can drag in from the corners and crop the image any way you like, or enter specific location/size.

This is how I do it and often use this method for doing just what you mentioned.
Thank you so much! that worked! I couldn't figure it out for the life of me!