• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks Installation

Tonyfavs

My company is just getting into digital printing and I'm installing Versaworks. It installs with no problem (so I think). When I click on any drop down menu it crashes, then when I reopen it, the language is set to Chinese.

I am running Windows 7 and installing VW 4.1. I turned off my firewalls and all the other security measures.

try phoning up the techs from roland. have spoke to them a few times, and have been walked through any problems i've had. some are more helpfull than others, but non the less, they'll sort out any problems you have.

Roto

My company is just getting into digital printing and I'm installing Versaworks. It installs with no problem (so I think). When I click on any drop down menu it crashes, then when I reopen it, the language is set to Chinese.

I am running Windows 7 and installing VW 4.1. I turned off my firewalls and all the other security measures.

Have you installed all the updates for windows?

Roto

Tonyfavs

It wouldnt let me. I just found out today that since we have windows 7 the versa works they sent us wont work. We would have to spend $1000 to get the new version for windows 7.

Now im wondering if I should get the windows XP you can run on windows 7. Has anyone paralleled this with versa works and worked?

CS-SignSupply

Do you have the Versaworks dongle for the older Pro II unit that is listed in your profile, or is the printer a different model? If so, which model?