• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

versaworks is laying in down on white??

702 graphics

I have a section of a graphic that has zero cmyk values. for some reasom versaworks is laying a small amount of ink in the white. You cant tell when cut out but next to the roll of vinyl its a really light grey

Rooster

Is it all the white in the image doing it or just that section?

If it's just one section it's probably a transparency issue. Otherwise I'm in luggnut's camp on this one. It's either using the absolute colorimetric intent or your profile may be corrupted.

702 graphics

Thanks guys you all rock!. It was a vector file created in flexi. Exported as an EPS and ripped in versaworks. I am at colorimetric intent. What do you guys use for render intent and why?

JFERG90

I am having the same issue only it is on tradeshow booth material. It in the white spaces on t he print and on both sides of each panel it is laying down a small amount of blue ink with each pass. Almost looks like headstrikes but we have eliminated that as a possibility.

Any one have any suggestions.