Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Versaworks is now opening and immediately crashing!

Discussion in 'RIP Software & Color Management' started by Signturesigns, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Signturesigns

Signturesigns Member

Apr 27, 2018
    New York
    Just started experiencing this issue this morning. When I go to open Versaworks it loads as normal but once it's open and I can see my queue A bank it immediately CRASHES and closes the program. I've shut down my computer and also the printer. I also tried to open the software in an earlier Windows version. Any ideas?

Tags:
  2. Signturesigns

Signturesigns Member

Apr 27, 2018
    New York
    Also I lost the actual software for versaworks so I cant uninstall and reinstall. Is there another software I can use that can communicate to my Roland XC 540 printer?

3. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    Were there a lot of jobs in either queue? If I didn't keep them cleared out VW would crash.

Something else you may want to try is clearing history. I was having issues with Flexi until I cleared history and emptied the trash.
    Sounds weird, but it worked.

4. Signturesigns

Signturesigns Member

Apr 27, 2018
    New York
    Your amazing yes that worked! I cleared my queues which were super full! thank you!

5. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    Your welcome.